Social Media Specialist – Full Time – Salaried
We are looking for an experienced Social media strategist that knows how to establish and grow a brand on different social channels. As a Social media strategist, you should have excellent multitasking skills to handle all social media accounts in a cohesive way. You should have proven experience managing professional Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn accounts, and be comfortable reading and analyzing data to adjust the strategies accordingly.
- Design social media strategies to achieve different marketing targets
- Manage, create and publish original and curated high quality content
- Work with the writers and designers to ensure content is cohesive and engaging
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports
- Stay up-to-date with new technology and social media best practices
- Acquire and post content during client events
- Client facing communication
- Some community management
- Proven work experience (at least 2 years) as a social media strategist or social media manager
- Hands on experience using social media for brand awareness
- An ability to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- BS degree in marketing or relevant field
Though we are a boutique agency, we make up for our size in experience. Working with a wide variety of clients- from National Geographic and MTV to nonprofits and local businesses – on small to large scale projects, we have established our business as an award-winning (2015 Maven Award & 2016 Hatch Award recipient) competitor of top agencies. If you’re looking for a collaborative, energetic team (that loves ramen) to grow your career in, you are the right person for this job.
Salary will be based on experience.