Junior Community Manager
We’re looking for a part-time Junior Community Manager to join our team by mid August. Full-time potential. Recent grads and seniors are strongly encouraged to apply!
The preferred candidate would be/have:
- A Marketing/Advertising major OR a Writing major with a Marketing minor.
- Excellent grammatical skills, experience with proofreading & copywriting
- Experience managing projects & professional social media accounts (i.e. you’ve used an account management system for social scheduling)
- Experience photographing events
- Experience analyzing social media data
- Familiarity with WordPress, MailChimp, and Photoshop
- Ability to cover events outside of regular business hours
Fluency in Spanish would be a HUGE plus but isn’t required!
You will participate with our team in creating and executing marketing strategies for a variety of brands—like, real actual brands. We’re not in the business of giving our part-timers fake accounts to work on like larger agencies do! You’ll work directly with our Social Content Strategist to help create & execute written content for advertising materials such as social media campaigns, print or digital materials, and blog articles (300 – 500 words). You will also be responsible for photographing and covering events on social media for clients, so we’re looking for someone with a flexible schedule.
This job will require you to be on-site in our Newbury Street office Monday-Friday, 20-25 hours/week. Some evenings will be required for event coverage. Love of ramen preferred!
Though we are a boutique agency, we make up for our size in experience. We work with a wide variety of clients from National Geographic and MTV to nonprofits and local businesses on small to large scale projects. We’ve established our business as an award-winning (2015 Maven Award & 2016 Hatch Award recipient) competitor of top agencies. If you’re looking for a hands-on position at a rapidly growing agency that will provide you with tons of experience, fun projects, and the chance to be involved in creative projects, then you’re the right person for this job!
Please email your resume, cover letter, 1-2 writing samples, samples of your photography (link to personal Instagram is fine!) and links to social media accounts you’ve managed to Clemencia Herrera at firstname.lastname@example.org.