We’re looking for a full-time, salaried Content Manager to join our team. This person is a skilled copywriter with a keen sense of what a brand is and what it needs to sound like. Must have strong technical writing skills and be drawn to… the dark side, just kidding, the creative.
This person will create written content for advertising materials, including but not limited to social media campaigns, printed or digital materials, blog articles (300 – 500 words), and video scripts. This person will work closely with our Creative Director, assisting in brainstorming on branding projects as well as creating and executing campaigns for both our clients and the agency. They will also work closely with the Community Manager to measure and analyze the effectiveness of digital strategies, so must be data-driven with proven experience tracking analytics. In addition to this, the Content Manager will help the team oversee projects, keeping track of tasks, and creating project structures. This person will have opportunities to assist in sales proposals and pitches to acquire new clients.
The preferred candidate must have/be:
- 1-2 years of experience in a marketing or advertising agency*
- strong copywriting skills
- working experience with social media paid ads campaigns
- working knowledge of reading and interpreting analytics and social media reports
- detail oriented with strong organizational skills**
- Positive and willing attitude – though we appreciate occasional sarcasm around the office
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Some experience with Adobe Suites (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Most importantly, must
*Internships may only be 25% or less of working experience
**Strong working knowledge of Asana (or another project management tool) preferred
***Spanish speakers are a plus
This is not a remote position, it will be on-site at our office in Back Bay, Boston.
Salary will range on experience.
Please email your resume, cover letter, 1-2 writing samples, and links to social media accounts you’ve managed to our Creative Director, Clemencia Herrera, at firstname.lastname@example.org.